Sunday, December 21, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland....

In the past month there have been a couple of light snows here and there. It would snow for a couple of hours and melt before I could even enjoy it. Friday, December 19th I came to work wearing heels and had no idea there was even a chance of snow. Around 10:00 a.m. the snow started coming down really fast. Before long the awnings and the streets were covered and workers were shoveling snow. It was a beautiful sight to see. Luckly I had a another pair of shoes in my locker and didn't have to wear my heels home :) Three days later it has been snowing on and off and there is still snow on the ground. It is really starting to feel like Christmas here in New York, I love it!









1 comment:

Robin said...

I saw snow for the first time on December 19th 2007:-) I LOVED IT! Have fun, we miss you:-)