Thursday, February 19, 2009

January Trip Back to Jacksonville

On January 23rd I made my first trip back to Jacksonville since I moved up here in September. I was there for 4 full days and had an absolute blast with everyone. It was awesome to spend time with all of my friends and family.

While in Jax I had lots of dinners, lunches, drinks, did some shopping, stopped by the law firm I used to worked for, went to the movies, Robyn's birthday party at the Compound, got mani/pedis with moms, had my sister dye my hair a reddish brown color, and last but not least hit a car while driving my grandmas car ;) Luckily my finder bender was very minor, but it definitely made me appreciate public transportation and confirmed that I never want to drive again. The weather was so nice, I was running around in short sleeves and flip flops, which is something I haven't done in a long time. Below is a slide show of my pics from the trip, enjoy!

My short trip to Florida really made me realize how much I LOVED New York City. I used to think I would stay here for a couple years and then bounce around to other cities, but now I think I may be here for a while.

I am making another trip to Jax next week for another 4 days trip. I am excited to see everyone again so soon!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

No comments: