Monday, August 11, 2008

I've Got The Golden Ticket!

Today was a big day for me and my New York planning. I FINALLY bought my one way plane ticket to the Big Apple. I will be lifting off from Jacksonville September 21st. My heart is pounding a bit, I'm scared and excited, its a great feeling! I will be flying to New York with my friend Gabe, who is also from Jacksonville and moved to NY several months ago. He has been such a huge inspiration for me. It will be nice to have someone to fly with, I am sure my heart will be ready to explode out of my chest that day. Now that the ticket has been purchased I am feeling super motivated. New York here I come!

3 comments:

The Smith Trio said...

HOLY COW!! my tummy dropped when i read this! Im so freaking proud of you. Have you found a place to live yet? Did you sell your car? fill me in lady! Josh sister lives in Jersey and we will be taking a train soon to go visit, and now we get to see you too! congrats lady.

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! You are going to love public transportation. We enjoyed it so much in Europe. I wish we had it here in Jacksonville. You're going to have a great new life :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber. I received an email from linked.com that we connected on after meeting at City Hall through Craigslist. After that I sorta stumbled upon your site and read about your adventure. I really wish I had the nerve to do something like that. I hope all goes well for you! I'll check the site for updates as I'd love to know how it works out. Good luck again!!!