Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time is a Tickin'

Time has flown these past couple of weeks. Luckily I sold my car on September 8th, just 12 days away from my leave date. I finally had my garage sale the last week of August and did well. This week I am finishing up at work and training the new girl, Ashley, to take my place. In between working and my busy social life, I have been trying to pack (which I am still NOT done with). Even though I am not all the way packed, I am going to have to admit things have been going pretty smoothly for me these last few weeks.

So besides all of the hard work I have been doing, I have also made some free time for some social hours with friends before I leave for the Big Apple. Im so glad I have been able to spend so much quality time with my friends and family these past couple weeks. I have really been feeling the love ;) I have been taken out to so many dinners its unbelievable, I've had several girl's night outings with all of my bffs, and several shopping outings with my wonderful mother. This evening my whole firm took us out for happy hour at the new Ivy Bar in downtown Jax and then treated the girls to dinner at P.F. Changs afterwards, which was very thoughtful. Tomorrow will be my last day of work and in the evening I will have my last staff meeting for www.JacksonvilleConfidential.com at Koja Sushi at the landing. Thursday I will have a girls dinner at Mimi's Cafe and then hopefully make it out to the Pearl for one more night of dancing at our favorite Indie bar. Friday is my big going away party at my sisters house, so that will be fun to see everyone one last time before I leave, I will try to take lots of pictures from that. Sunday I will have brunch at my house to say my last goodbye's to friends and family, then at 4:40 p.m. my friend Gabe and I will be hopping on our plane to New York!

Gosh once I actually leave Jacksonville I am going to need a vacation from my social life!

No comments: