Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Unfortunately I won't make it to the parade today due to work, but I definitely have a lot of wonderful memories from last year to last me for a bit. But on the bright side Im not a vegetarian anymore, so I get to enjoy turkey this year...wahoo!

I wanted to take a second and reflect on some of the things I am thankful for...Im thankful for my family back home, thankful for the wonderful memories and daily reminders that I have of my Nanny, for my pup Chili Palmer, my beautiful apartment in Brooklyn, for my super fun J O B and my ideal schedule, for great friends back home and here in New York, for not having to drive a car or buy gas EVER :), and thankful I get to see the beautiful Manhattan skyline on my way to work everyday...lucky girl!

Hope everyone has a great Turkeyday!

No comments: