Monday, November 10, 2008

Celebrity Sightings!!!

Over the past two weeks I have had the honor of seeing two amazingly hot celebs around the streets of New York. I am all about celebrity gossip and what not, so this was so exciting for me!

First was Tyson Bekford just two days before Halloween on the corner of Essex and Allen street in the Lower East Side. My co-worker and I were in her car sitting at the light. We look over and see him. She says "That's Tyson Bekford!" and I say "No its not! Oh wait yes it is!!" So as we are sitting there gushing over the fact that we are staring at super hot Tyson Bekford, he looks at us starts smiling and raising his eyebrows at us AND then he grabs his jacket proceeds to dance for us right on the corner of the street! We were completely star struck at that moment so I didn't get any pics, but wow what a sighting!



My second sighting was yesterday before work. I was walking around SOHO with a friend. He points out Brook Shields who was across the street. I see her and then a few feet behind her is a paparazzi. She then started running from him. So we kept our distance and trailed behind them. We went around a full block. She attempted to hail a cab several times. Finally she got a cab and jumped in. The pap caught up to her and so did we. He started talking to her through the window, she was all smiles, I think she was just asking him not to take her picture. So while they were chatting it up, I managed to get a few pics ;) Enjoy!




1 comment:

LV said...

Nooooooo Tyson!!!!!! He's sooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!! Why did you have to get a pic of Brooke Shields instead of him?? hehehe Good job vaca!!! Keep it up! Proud of your paparazzi skills.
Ohhh my god Tyson.... i would have died......