Friday, October 31, 2008

Movin On Up...

To a bigger and better apartment! Yesterday Dave and I made the move to our new (to us) brownstone apartment in Brooklyn. For me it will be a move to a much safer neighborhood, since the area I was in was a little sketch in the first place. We started moving at 8:00 a.m. and didn't get done with everything until late evening. The apartment is huge! I was really surprised as to how large my bedroom is and it even has a great walk-in closet. Its almost two of my old bedroom, so I am plenty comfortable. We were even surprised to find out that we have rooftop access from our apartment AND that our back windows as well as our rooftop have a slightly obstructed view of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. There are just a few tree limbs in the way, but when the city is lit up at night, you can see the beautiful buildings.

Right now our big apartment is lacking furniture and is filled with boxes that still need to be unpacked. I am even hoping to paint my room soon, maybe this week if I can find the time and the energy. Of course I will be posting pictures of the apartment as soon as I can get it all together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did u move from /to ?